Parents or Guardians for participants are asked to carefully read and acknowledge the following information. This page must be signed prior to participation in the hockey program. “The BLADES Hockey” refers to the organization, its directors, agents, employees, instructors and volunteers. “You” refers to both child and parent/guardian.
* You agree that the BLADES Hockey is not responsible for any bodily injury, loss, or damage to personal property suffered by the participant before, during or after the program.
* You (parent/guardian) agree that you will remain with your child and in the arena at all times, before and after activities, assuming full responsibility for dressing and undressing your child before and after activities, and assuming full responsibility for any of your child’s personal needs (ie. bathroom trips).
* The BLADES Hockey is dedicated to making sure that your child has fun. The volunteers on the ice are not professionals and have no special medical training.
* You agree that in the event of emergency medical attention or emergency evacuation, you will not hold the BLADES Hockey responsible for any costs arising out of any emergency situation.
* You agree that intentional participant behaviour that puts them or others at physical or emotional risk will result in immediate dismissal from the program at the discretion of the BLADES Hockey directors responsible for the safety of the team.
* You agree that expenses incurred because of dismissal from the program will be the responsibility of the participant/parent/guardian.
* You agree that if you choose to remove your player from the BLADES program at any time after the first skate of the season, there will be no refund of the registration fee of $300.
* The safety of each individual is of the utmost importance to the BLADES Hockey and all reasonable precautions are taken prior to and during the program. The BLADES Hockey reserves the right to alter a program at any time without compensation of participants, parents, or guardians.
* You agree that any hockey equipment issued to an athlete that is to be used for the hockey program must be returned upon request or at the end of the season. If equipment is misplaced or lost, the player and/or parent/guardian will be responsible for reimbursing the club for the full cost of the equipment.
* You agree that any borrowed team jersey(s) remain(s) the property of the BLADES Hockey and must be returned to the team upon request or at the end of the season. If the jersey(s) is misplaced, lost, or damaged beyond repair, the player and/or parent/guardian will be responsible for reimbursing the club for the full cost of replacing the jersey(s).
* You agree that the medical background and all other information on this form is correct, and that the participant described has permission, from both parent/guardian and physician, to engage in hockey related activities.